KEPServerEX version 6.2 provides advanced device connectivity, streamlined data collection, and improved performance while strengthening core functionalities to meet users' evolving needs.
Complete the form to download a free trial of KEPServerEX version 6.2 and explore the following new features:
- CODESYS V3 Connectivity via the CODESYS Ethernet driver: Access real-time read/write data for devices running both CODESYS V2.3 and V3 via Gateway or Asynchronous Real-Time Interface (ARTI). Updates give users the ability to connect to devices regardless of configuration.
- Configuration API support for the EFM Exporter: Make programmatic changes to the EFM Exporter configuration via third-party applications—such as SCADA, HMI, Internet of Things (IoT) applications, and simple web applications. Users can now create templates and increase remote project security via user-level access parameters.
- New TIA Portal Exporter utility: Seamlessly upload TIA Portal projects, select the specific tags needed, and export a file containing those tags. This file can then be uploaded to the Siemens TCP/IP Ethernet driver for KEPServerEX, providing users with immediate access to their data and automatic tag generation for their projects.
- Enhanced ThingWorx® and KEPServerEX integration: Quickly and easily find and utilize industrial data in augmented reality experiences, machine learning models, mashups, or other ThingWorx tools. Seamlessly access all KEPServerEX data within ThingWorx Composer, quickly associate that data with new or existing things in the ThingModel, and view mapping and critical diagnostic information from the ThingWorx platform.
- Translated into simplified Chinese: Core features and top-tier drivers have been translated into simplified Chinese to improve the accessibility, productivity, and safety of KEPServerEX for customers in China, Singapore, and Taiwan, as well as global multinationals.
Please complete the form to download your free trial. Trial software is fully-functional and only limited in its runtime to 2-hour periods.
KEPServerEX will run for 2 hours at a time. The demo period can be repeated at any time by stopping and starting the application. There are no other limitations to the product. Channel, device, and tag counts are unlimited.
The software demo is fully-functional and runs in a two hour, time-limited mode until purchased. For detailed technical information and instructions on licensing, please see the License Utility product manual. To access additional licensing resources, visit kepware.com/support/licensing.