Today’s manufacturing plant floor has inherent automation and connectivity challenges. Real-time production control and data analysis requires seamless connectivity across the enterprise—but disparate machinery, devices, and applications can’t always communicate effectively (or at all). Valuable information can be lost in this connectivity gap—at the cost of safety, productivity, efficiency, and profitability.
KEPServerEX® is the industry’s leading connectivity platform providing a single source of industrial automation data. Designed to streamline the deployment, management, and delivery of information, KEPServerEX is a smart manufacturing solution that connects the plant floor ecosystem with all aspects of the enterprise.
From warehousing to packaging, assembly to quality testing, Kepware’s robust, reliable, and scalable software solutions deliver real-time insight into production and process—enabling Industrie 4.0 and the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT).
KEPServerEX helps you manage data from disparate data sources by providing connectivity to industry- leading companies and technology. The image below highlights where KEPServerEX provides connectivity across the enterprise:
1. Warehousing: Mettler Toledo, ODBC Client, U-CON, and more.
2. Machining and Molding: Fanuc, Krauss-Maffei, Mitsubishi, MTConnect, Siemens, Simatic, U-CON, and more.
3. Process, Assembly, and Robotics: Allen-Bradley, Beckhoff, Fanuc, GE IP, Micro-DCI, Mitsubishi, Modbus, ODBC Client, Omron, OPC Connectivity, Opto 22, Siemens, Torque Tool, Toyopuc, and more.
4. Packaging and Material Handling: Allen-Bradley, Beckhoff, IDEC, ODBC Client, Omron, OPC Connectivity, Siemens, and more.
5. Quality and Test: AutomationDirect, Modbus, Partlow, Scanivalve, U-CON, Yokogawa, and more.
6. Power and Facilities Management: BACnet, DNP3, IEC 60870-5, IEC 61850, SNMP, WAGO, and more.
7. Safety and Security: BACnet, Modbus, SNMP, System Monitor, U-CON, and more.
8. Enterprise Applications: Big Data/Analytics, ERP, IoT Platforms, MES/MOM, SCADA, and more.
With KEPServerEX handling connectivity and interoperability, manufacturers have the enhanced tools necessary for today’s Smart Factory. Learn more by downloading the Kepware manufacturing solutions brochure today.